Hello ladies. Are you looking for some magic that will solve your makeup application problems forever? We have found the magic for you. In this article, we are sharing with you some helpful spoon beauty tricks that will help you apply makeup like a pro. If you thought that a spoon is only a utensil that you can use in the kitchen, you were absolutely wrong. You will be surprised by all the spoon beauty tricks that you can experiment with in your makeup applying routine. Below, we have listed some of them that will help you apply mascara with no marks on the skin left after applying. Also, you can learn how to get the perfect eyebrows arch ever. Or, how to get the perfect manicure at home with no nails polish around your nails. Explore even more by scrolling down the page.
1. Lash Curling With A Spoon
2. DIY lash curling with a spoon
Looking for a super easy spoon beauty trick to curl your eyelashes? You will definitely adore this DIY way to get rich and curly eyelashes in a few steps. Here are the steps:
- First, place the spoon facing outward with the bottom edge directly on your upper lash line.
- Then, press your index finger on the outer section of your lashes against the edge of the spoon.
- Start the curling process. Press the bottom edge down against the lashes. Rotate the spoon and pull it upwards until you reach the tips of the lashes. Pull gently!
- Voila, your lashes will look curlier than ever before!
3. Spoon beauty trick to apply mascara
4. Freeze two spoons, and sweep them under your eyes to get rid of under-eye bags
This is one of the most helpful spoon beauty tricks ever. You can get rid of the boring and bad-looking under-eye bags forever. All you need to do is to put two metal spoons in the freezer overnight. In the morning, place the backs of the cold spoons under your eyes. Place them as close to the inner corners as possible. Then, press the spoons gently towards the outer corners of the eye. That will help drain the fluid that is pooling underneath your eye. The cold from the spoon will help minimize any puffiness.
5. Hold a spoon underneath your eye when applying mascara on your lower lashes to avoid marks on your under-eye area
Applying mascara sometimes requires skills that most women definitely do not have. Or, wait a minute. No, magic is not needed at all. All you need is this spoon beauty trick that will help you apply mascara as a makeup pro. Just place a spoon below your eye with the curve out. Then, apply your mascara to the lower lashes as you normally do. Using the spoon will help the residue land on the back of the utensil rather than your skin. You can use this trick when applying mascara on your upper lashes too. All you need to do is to place the spoon on the top of your upper eyelid. Voila, you will never have to worry about mascara marks on your skin!
6. Perfect Winged Eyeliner Tutorial
7. How to curl your eyelashes naturally at home
8. Use the handle and the rounded edge to create the perfect winged liner
9. Give your nails a marble effect by swirling two polishes together and rolling your nail over the edge of the spoon
10. Mix loose pigments with a salve to make your own custom lip color
11. Fix broken eyeshadow by adding drops of rubbing alcohol and pressing it together with the back of a spoon
12. Prevent the polish from getting on the skin around your nails by holding the tip of the spoon underneath your nail
Do you hate the nail polish marks on your skin while painting your nail at home? Say goodbye to the problem with our super powerful spoon beauty tricks. One of them will help you prevent the polish from getting on the skin around your nails forever. All you need to do is grab a plastic spoon and then hold the tip underneath the nails while you paint them. Your manicure will look like you have already stepped out of the manicure salon.
13. Curl your lashes with the edge of a spoon
14. Align the curve of the spoon to your brow to get the perfect arch
Styling your eyebrow can be such a challenging thing to do. In order to make it an easier thing to deal with, we have found some spoon beauty tricks for you. One of them is to hold a large spoon under the eyebrow. The curve of the spoon is a perfect shape for an eyebrow arch. Line up the curve of the spoon underneath your brow. Using a prow pencil trace the curve. You can use the spoon line as a guide. Then, use the brow pencil fill on the brows for a perfect look.