Hello dear girls! For today, our team has prepared for you 21 fantastic beauty tips that you can do on your own using only products that you already have at home. If you are interested in some helpful and life-changing beauty hacks, you are in the right place to be. Scroll down the page to explore some amazing beauty hacks that will help you look and feel perfect. We have selected for you some beauty hacks that will keep your hair, face skin, body, and hands healthy, fresh, and well-looking. Enjoy and don’t miss tying them on!
1. Use cold green tea bags to decrease puffiness under your eyes
This is one of those beauty hacks for every woman facing puffiness under her eyes. It is the quickest way to de-puffing and tightens your under-eye skin. All you need to do is to apply a cold, caffeine-based product. You can also use two hard green tea bags. Place them under the eyes area and leave them to sit for five to six minutes. The results will surprise you in a positive way.
2. If you have any fallout from applying glitter shadow, pick it up easily with a transparent tape
3. DIY Aspirin Acne Mask
4. Use coconut oil to create a conditioning hair mask
5. Spray starch can double as a dry shampoo
Many women use dry shampoos when not able to wash their oily hair. Most dry shampoos contain starch. If you have run out of your dry shampoo, then you can use a can of starch from the laundry room. Its formula will help you get the same effect. All you need to do is to hold the can six to eight inches away and spray the oilier hair areas. This is one of those beauty hacks that will make your hair look fresh again.
6. Make your own body scrub with body wash and raw brown sugar
7. If you get a surface burn on your skin, use plain yogurt to cool and soothe your skin
8. Use apple cider vinegar as a toner
9. Apply Vaseline to your pulse points before spraying on your perfume to make the scent last longer
Do you wish your perfume lasts long after you have sprayed it on your skin? You can try our beauty hack and spray the perfume over the area where you have previously applied Vaseline on. The ointment is occlusive, so it will hold the fragrance on your skin longer than if you have sprayed it just onto your skin.
10. Coconut Oil Does Triple Beauty Duty
11. Three DIY Epsom Salt Scrubs for Brighter Summer Skin
12. How to… clear up your complexion
13. Homemade toner with fennel
14. Wash your face with olive oil
Do you dream of gorgeous glowing and super clean face skin? There are many beauty hacks over there that will help you keep the glow of your skin. Here is one of them: wash your face with olive oil. The olive oil that you wash your face with will act as a magnet for the extra oils on your face skin. It will draw all the extra oils out from the face skin pores. Your skin will glow as never before.
14. Blot your face with a coffee filter
Coffee filters are made out of similar ingredients as blotting papers. You can use them any time when you feel too hot. Pat yourself down when you need to reduce shine. You can stash a few coffee filters in your purse, and then use them any time you need them. You will later thank us for these beauty hacks, especially during summer when the weather gets too hot.
15. Hee sugar lips
16. How to…exfoliate dry skin – Make an avocado orange mask.
17. Make your own shaving cream or shaving gel
18. A DIY Cure for Stained Nails: Mani Monday
19. Sprinkle baking soda on top of your whitening toothpaste to help remove surface stains
20. Use whitening toothpaste to lift any yellow stains off your nails
If you are looking for some extra helpful beautiful hacks to help keep your nails well-cared and well-manicured, you must not miss this one. Use a clean toothbrush and whitening toothpaste that contains hydrogen peroxide to remove the stains from too-dark nail polish for the nails.
21. Use toothpaste to polish silver jewelry
Looking for some silver jewelry cleaning tips? In our beauty hacks selection, we have already found it for you. All you need is a toothbrush and toothpaste. The toothpaste works best with silver since it contains mostly hydrated silica, which helps polish the teeth, as well as the silver pieces. Brush the toothpaste over the jewelry pieces, buff them with a paper towel and finally rinse off the remaining toothpaste with warm water. Done!