Are you about to change a hairstyle and have a cute bangs? Maybe yes but probably you are scared because if you do not make this properly it could become a truly nightmare for you and your style.
Now a cute bangs could be your new style if you see these lovely trick below. There is a way to maintain your amazing bangs at home. This step-by-step tutorial will show you the proper way to trim your bangs at home and keep you hairstyle gorgeous between cuts. All you need is a fine-tooth comb and salon-quality shears, which can be purchased at any beauty supply outlet.
- Comb down your bang section in front of your face. This should create a triangular part.
- Use your comb handle as a guide to ensure all the sections of the part are straight. Make any necessary adjustments to your part.
- Clip the rest of your hair away from your face, leaving your bang section free.
- Continue making any small adjustments along the sides of the part with the comb, ensuring that it is even and that there is enough hair to cover each side.
- Comb your bangs in front of face one last time and then twist the section, holding it at the bottom.
- Cut your hair. Make your first cut slightly longer then where you think you’d like your bangs to sit, just in case you have second thoughts.
- If you want your bangs shorter, repeat steps #5 and #6.
- Style your bangs as you normally would. Use your shears for any last-minute trims to even it out.
Check this amazing video below and learn an super useful tipCarly Humbert