Hello, dear fashion girls! Today we have prepared for you a special post on how to take care of your eyebrows i.e how to shape your eyebrows to make them look perfect. Eyebrows must always frame according to your face shape because each form has its own line which fits perfectly. If you want to shape your eyebrows and don’t know how to do it, you can read articles online on how to fix overplucked eyebrows.
Often, girls and women make an error in trimming eyebrows and so they are either done incorrectly or disorderly. Sometimes the rules of getting a perfect shape for your eyebrow are not related to your taste. But there is always a great idea and inspiration that you will love if you just look at this article. Here are some inspiring ideas on how to shape your eyebrows as a pro. Scroll down the page and be inspired.
Here are the tools used to shape your eyebrows:
- Eyebrow powder to fill in the thin and patchy spots
- Eyebrow brush to apply the powder and comb through hairs
- Eyebrow scissors to rim the long hairs
- Tweeze to tweeze the stray hairs
- Eyebrow pencil to correct the shape of the eyebrows and to fill them
- Eyebrow serum for hairs growth
- Eyebrow highlighter to underneath the arch of the eyebrow
- Clear eyebrow gel to keep the eyebrow hairs in place after grooming them
2. First, use a tweezer (or an eyebrow pencil) and line it up against your face to map out where your eyebrow should begin and end on your face.
In order to shape your eyebrows as a pro here are some must-follow steps:
- First, hold the tweezer vertically from the outermost part of your nostril straight up your eyebrow.
- Hold the tweezer horizontally at the top of each brow. This way you will assure that they are both at the same height. If they do not match each other, you can fill the lower eyebrow to match the higher one.
- Then, hold the tweezer diagonally from the outermost part of the nostril to the outermost part of the eye. The tail of the eyebrow should end at the point where the tweezer extends past your eye.
3. For thinner eyebrows, follow these guidelines for filling in with a pencil. If you prefer to use an eyebrow brush and powder, the same guidelines apply
If you want to shape your eyebrows which are too tiny, you need to follow these steps:
- Use a pencil that is one shade lighter than your natural eyebrow color. Gently fill in the head of the eyebrow. Then, using light and short strokes, mimic your natural eyebrow hairs.
- Move past the head and fill the body of the eyebrow. Focus on filling in the space areas so that you don’t overdraw the eyebrows.
- Finally, fill in the tail of the eyebrows and then extend out past the outermost corner of the eye.
- Use an eyebrow brush to brush through the eyebrows. This way your eyebrows will look more natural.
4. Now, for the specifics. The eyebrow type you have will determine your grooming details
5. For over-tweezed eyebrows: Focus on filling in sparse areas and getting rid of stray hairs
6. For those with a smaller forehead: Focus on maximizing the space between your eyebrows and your hairline.
7. For patchy eyebrows: Focus on uniform density.
8. For eyebrows that are already thick: Focus on cleaning up around the brow itself
How to shape your eyebrow that is super thick? Here is what to do:
- First, tweeze below the natural brow by plucking out hairs. Move against the grain.
- Then tweeze above your brow and remove any thick, stray hairs above the arch.
- You can use an eyebrow razor to remove any thin excess hair on your temples.
9. For eyebrows with no arch: Focus on using a highlighter and a pencil to create the appearance of an arch
If you want to shape your eyebrows that have no arch then here is what you need to do:
- First, tweeze at an angle above the eyebrows. Leave the hairs at the highest point of the arch. Then, tweeze diagonally down from the arch to the tail.
- Use the eyebrow powder to brush the hair and make the arch denser.
- Apply a dot of highlighter under the arch and blend it into the skin. Your eyes will look more open this way.