Curly hair has been the dream of each woman since ever. Here are some techniques on how to get curly hair in the easiest way possible. We are sure that our how to get curly hair guide will be helpful for you. Try each of the ways below and share your experience with us.
1. Go Short for the Day with Our Faux-bob Tutorial
2. Retro Soft Curls
If you were wondering how to get curly hair in the easiest way possible, without heat damaging your hair, here it is. Follow these easy steps and get the curly hair of your dreams using rollers.
Prepare your hair for styling.
The best is to work on dry hair. Start by detailing with a paddle brush. If you roll your hair into rollers using a tangle, then you run into the risk of creating larger tangles which will make them look even more distressed once they dry. Also, prepare your hair with hair products like mousse, so that you make it easier to form a grip.
Time to get rolling
Use a comb and make a four to six inches section at the crown of your head. Now, make a 1 to 1 ½ inch part at the front of the section and start winding hair in the roller forward, toward the forehead. Roll to the root of the hair and secure the roller well. Repeat the same procedure with the next section of hair and roller. Then, continue until you have the entire hair rolled up in rollers.
Hold in place.
To get your hair to mold to the rollers more easily, spritz each section with hair spray. That will keep the shape of the curls intact. Your hair will look and feel less crunchy.
Optional step: blow-drying. You can let your hair air-dry or you can dry it using a hair dryer. It depends on you and the time you have disposable. If you are in a rush, you may want to speed up the process and use the hair dryer.
Remove the rollers
Finally, carefully side the rollers one by one, so that you make sure you follow the same direction in which the hair was rolled. Once done, finger comb the curls. Enjoy your new breathtaking hairstyle.
3. How to Wave Your Hair
4. Gorgeous Soft Waves with No Heat
5. The straightener curl
6. A flat iron to create curls
This is a must-try way how to get curly hair using your fat iron. If you thought that flat iron was made only for straightening your hair, you were wrong. You can use it to get the perfect curls as well. Here are the steps to go through to get the look:
- Start with straight hair. The best would be if your hair hadn’t already been styled. Extra tip: if your hair does not take well to heating tools, then the best is to first apply some curling spray before you start curling it.
- Time to start: split your hair into two parts. Braid each part and secure it with a hair tie. Try to make bigger braids because that will end up with a better-looking hairstyle.
- Now, take one of the braids and twist it tightly away from the face.
- Place the straightener around the twisted braid.
- Twist the straightener in the same direction the hair is twisted.
- Start with the top part of the braid and work down it. Make sure you do not place the flat iron where your hair tie is or else there will be a weird crease that no one wants.
- Repeat the same twisting and straightening step one more time and then repeat the same procedure for the other braid.
- When the hair is completely cooled, pull out the hair ties and run your fingers through the braid. You will get the best-looking braids ever!
7. Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
8. 30s Style Hair – You Can Do It!
9. Almost! No Heat Curls
10. Simple vintage waves
11. Bandana Curls
If you are wondering how to get curly hair in a heatless way, then let us help you will this bandana curling hair technique. Below, we have listed all the steps you need to follow in order to get your perfect curly hair. Here they are:
- First, brush your hair and part it where you normally do.
- Then, divide the hair into two halves side to side.
- Now, divide each side half into half once again, but top to bottom this time. After this step, you will get four sections each creating a square shape.
- Take a water bottle. Then take the first section of hair and spray it down until slightly damp. Try to avoid soaking the hair.
- Once you have done it, take the bandana and diagonally fold it. Folded this way, fold the bandana around the base of the hair section, next to the head.
- Start tightly braiding the hair around the bandana. Use the two stands of hair and the bandana to get the perfect braid.
- When you run out of hair, secure the ends of the braid using an elastic.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other side of the hair.
- Sleep on hair overnight, or let it dry all day.
- The next morning, when you wake up, take the bandanas out. Tip the head upside down and gently shake the curls loos using your fingers.
- Tip the head back. Again, finger-comb the hair until you get the desired look of the curls.
- Hairspray if you want your curls to last longer.
Voila, you are done!