Hello ladies. Are you ready to discover some inspiring hair styling tips that will solve all your bad hair day problems forever? These helpful hair styling tips presented below will help you style your hair as a professional. Once you read the article below and explore these super easy hair styling tips you will never gonna need to visit the hairstylist when in need of a quick hairstyle idea. We invite you to keep scrolling down the page. Enjoy the tips! Do not miss trying them for your hair!
1. Tips for cutting your own bangs
Are you looking for some hair styling tips that will help you trim your bangs at home as a professional? Here are some of them you must follow:
- Get hair-cutting scissors! Never cut your bangs with kitchen scissors. And, get yourself a comb while trimming your bangs. Do not use a brush or whatever you have lying around. Always choose a regular comb.
- Cut your bangs when they are clean and dry. Hold the scissors with one loop on your ring finger and one loop on your thumb. This way you can allow your thumb quickly do the work.
- Always cut your bands vertically, never horizontally. Use the comb to hold the hair without any tension. Never cut horizontally if you don’t want to end up with super short and crooked bangs.
2. Blow dryer waves
3. Upside-down braided bun
4. Bubble pony
A bubble ponytail is one of the most eye-catching ponytail hairstyles for super-long hair. Here are some hair styling tips that will help you get the perfect bubble ponytail hairstyle.
- First, pull your hair up into a normal ponytail as you usually do. Tie the ponytail at the crown area of the head, using thick elastic. Make sure to tie it well so it stays in place.
- Now, softly tease the hair using a brush or comb.
- Tie a clear elastic around the ponytail about two to three inches down. Pull on the bubble so that you make it stand out more.
- Continue making the same bubbles down the length of the ponytail. If you have really long hair, then you can make four to five bubbles.
5. The straightener curls
Curly hair is one of the biggest dreams for women having straight hair. Here are some hair styling tips that will help you get the best curls ever using your straightener. Below are the steps to follow:
- First, start with clean hair. If you have frizzy hair, first try to ruing the straightener through large chunks to smooth the hair.
- Now, take 1-inch sections and clamp the straightener on the hair. Turn it to the right as you run it down the length of the section. If your hair is too long, you may need to hold on to the ends of the hair in order to prevent them from slipping out. The more you turn the straightener, the tighter your curls will be. If your hair does slip out halfway through the curls, then the best would be if you pick up where the curl left off. Do not re-curl the same strand again, since that can cause even worse damage.
- Repeat the same procedure with each of the sections of your hair.
- Finally, finish the look using hairspray.
6. Use a flat iron to tame your cowlick and get perfect side-swept bangs
7. Braided updos
8. Hair How-To: Sexy Side Braid
9. Short hair ponytail idea
Styling short hair can be a real challenge sometimes. Here are some hair styling tips for short hair that will make it less challenging for you. We recommend you try a ponytail hairstyle as one of the easiest hairstyles. Here are the steps to follow to get the perfect look:
- Remember that any texture is perfect for styling a ponytail. If your hair is straight or slightly waved, then just brush it out. For more curly hair, or if you want to maintain the natural wave for your ponytail hairstyle, then simply skip the brushing step.
- Once the hair is prepared it is time to start styling your hair. Put the hair behind your ears and secure using a clear elastic. Leave both sections from the front side out. Knot a regular ponytail with the rest of the hair.
- Take both side sections and give them a light mist of strong-hold hairspray. Pull them back over the top of the ponytail. Twist them into a half knot.
- Wrap both side sections around the ponytail and under it.
- Take small bobby pins and use them to secure the remaining pieces under the ponytail.
- Finally, finish the look off by smoothing out any flyaway hairs with a light veil of hairspray.