Looking for some helpful makeup tips that will help you create a flawless makeup look? In the article below, we have presented you with some of them that every woman must know. Don’t miss them.
1. Makeup brushes
Before you know some helpful makeup tips, we recommend you explore the different makeup brushes available over there. Here we present you some of the most popular makeup brushes and their uses:
A powder brush is generally a thick and full-fibered brush that has the versatility to perform multiple makeup jobs. It is mostly used to gently dust loose powder products across your face.
The tapered foundation brush is mostly used to apply foundation, blush, or highlight. It is mostly flat, less full in form, and with a gentle taper.
A stippling brush is a brush whose fibers are of two distinct lengths that are used to create a flawless and airbrushed look.
Kabuki brush is used to apply powder or body shimmer and is made with tightly packed fibers.
A contour brush is used to achieve angular and defined cheekbones.
A silicone blender is generally used to apply foundation and other blended products. This brush is mostly flat and oval or teardrop-shaped.
The eye shadow brush is used to apply swats of general color to the eyes. These brushes are mostly small and stubby, which makes them a perfect tool to use for eye shadow primer.
The eye shadow brush is used for taming and styling brows. They are mostly double-sided with a brush and comb side.
A lip brush is used for precisely applying lipstick or lip gloss.
2. DIY makeup fixer-upper
3. How To Apply Concealer for Flawless Skin
There are a few makeup tips that can help you apply concealer for a flawless look. Below are presented the steps you need to go through to get the look:
- First, prepare your face by washing it with a gentle cleanser. Moisturize so that your concealer goes on smoothly.
- Now, target the areas on the face that you want to even out with the concealer. Choose the areas with dark circles or redness (like the ones around the nose) and apply a liquid concealer that is in the same shade as your skin. Then, use the concealer brush to dot the concealer above the brow, along the brow bone, the area under the eyes, and along the corners of the mouth.
- Blend the concealer using a flat concealer brush. Pat the brush against the skin to spread the product evenly across the entire face.
- Take a look at the mirror so that you make sure everything is properly blended. If needed, use a makeup sponge to work the concealer outward to diffuse any lines of demarcation.
4. How Do I Prevent My Eye Makeup from Running?
5. How to Prevent Mascara from Ruining Your Eyeshadow
Most women face makeup problems with ruined eyeshadow after they apply mascara. Not anymore! We are sharing with you some helpful makeup tips on how to prevent eyeshadow fallout. All you will need is a small piece of paper. Place the paper piece right at the place where the eyelids connect with the eyelashes. Then, apply the mascara. The paper will catch any excess mascara before it connects to the eyelids and will keep your eyeshadow perfectly clean and not-ruined.
6. For long-lasting lip color, swipe on your shade, lay a tissue over your mouth, and then dust translucent powder to set the color.
7. Plump up your lashes with translucent powder
Are you ready for some makeup tips that will help you plum up your lashes? No magic is needed. All you need to do is to dust some translucent setting powder on your lashes between the coats of mascara you apply. It will help grip the mascara between coats making them look fuller and more voluminous.
8. Conceal dark circles and puffy eyes the right way by creating a triangle with your cover-up.
9. Apply concealer around your lips for a cleaner look if you’re wearing lipstick or lipgloss.
Are you looking for some makeup tips that will help you create a cleaner look for your lips? Here is what you need to do to achieve it:
- First, apply concealer outside the lip line to give it a soft and natural highlight. Then, clean the lips line and gold the gloss or lipstick in place.
- Use your fingertips to blend the concealer out.
- Apply lipstick or lipgloss.
- Your lips will look fuller, their line will cool cleaner and the color will stay in place all day long.
10. If your eyeliner is crumbly, freeze it for 10 minutes before lining your eyes
11. Use mascara as an eyeliner with a liner brush
Do you have no eyeliner at the moment? Do not worry at all. Here is one of those makeup tips that will save your day: use your mascara as an eyeliner! How to do it? Take a liner brush and use some color from the mascara wand to line your eyes.