Hello ladies! Are you ready for some beauty tips and tricks that will make your life easier? In the article below we have selected some of the most helpful beauty tips and tricks that every woman should know. We invite you to explore them and use them in your everyday life. Learn how to use the right brush for each different part of your face. Or, how to give your dried mascara another chance and bring it to life. You will also explore some nail polish tricks that you never knew before. There are so many things that you have done wrong when it comes to beauty products and accessories. From now on, things will change, because we will teach you to do them the right way. Enjoy exploring and teaching new beauty tips and tricks!
1. Never shake your nail polish bottle
Here is one of the must-know beauty tips and tricks if you adore painting your nails at home. Never shake the bottle of nail polish! Instead of doing it, hold the bottle vertically and roll it back and forth between your hands. That will ensure there will be no air bubbles in the lacquer as well as on your nails once you paint them.
2. Drying wet nail polish
Drying wet nail polish on one of the things that we have always done the wrong way. That is why we are sharing with you some beauty tips and tricks that will help you avoid such mistakes in the future. Instead of waiting for your polish to dry, and turning your fingers into a mess if it doesn’t dry well, you need to stick your fingertips in ice water for a minute. Yes, the cold water will instantly dry the polish on your nails after painting them.
3. Shining patent leather shoes
4. How to Fix Stretched-Out Bobby Pins
Has it happened to you to deal with bobby pins that stretch out and don’t hold well? Here are some helpful beauty tips and tricks that will help you fix your bobby pins instantly and rock a perfectly-looking hairstyle. There are only two steps that you need to follow:
- First, grab the broken bobby pins and some needle nose pliers.
- Then, open the pliers and put them around the end of the bobby pin where it bends, and squeeze the pliers.
5. Hair curls types
6. Cut Your Hair Trick
7. Heel Caps: Quick Fix for Worn-Out Heel Tips
There is nothing looking worse than damaged heels tips. In order to avoid the embarrassing situation of wearing damaged heels tips, here are some helpful beauty tips and tricks to follow. Repairing the worn heel tips can be a really painful experience. If you want to make it easier than ever, simply slip a discreet heel cap over the worn heel tip to cover the exposed nail. Sounds easy? It really is!
8. Which brush does what: cheeks
There are so many different types of cheek brushes available out there. In order to find the right one for each part of the face, here are some beauty tips and tricks that will teach you which brush does what:
- Cheekbones (powder blush) – choose natural hair bristles and an angled tip to perfectly sculpt and shape the cheekbones.
- Apples (powder blush) – look for natural bristles and plump bodies with a pointed tip that will provide you the best precision when applying blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Stippling (cream blush)- the best choice would be synthetic and natural bristles in two layers that are in different colors, a dark set that is dense and short (the natural), and a lighter set that is long and sparse (the synthetic).
- Contouring (cream or powder bronzer) – look for synthetic bristles for a cream bronzer or for natural bristles if you are using a bronzing powder.
- Highlighting (loose or pressed highlighting powder) – try on natural or natural + synthetic bristles in a fan shape that will feel light and airy on your skin.
- Bronzing (loose or pressed powder bronzer) – look for natural bristles that have round heads to provide the evenest application.
9. How to Fix a Smashed Eyeshadow
10. Rescue a dried-out mascara
Some mascaras dry out almost completely even when there is still mascara in the bottle. Here are some quick beauty tips and tricks that will help you get a couple more uses out of dried mascara. All you need to do is to grab a mug filled with boiling water. Then, plonk the mascara bottle in the mug and allow it to sit for about 5 minutes. The mascara will work for at least one final the last hurrah before you throw it away in the trash.