Has it happened to you to wake up and not know how to style your hair for the day? It has happened to most of us to wake up with bad-looking hair that needs professional help. If you have no time to visit a professional hairstylist, then you need to take the thing into your hands. In the article below, we have selected for you some DIY hairstyle ideas that will teach you how to style your hair in the morning. Scroll down the page to explore some step-by-step tutorials and learn how to style your hairstyle like a pro. We are sure most of them will soon become your favorite ones since they won’t take you more than two minutes. Enjoy!
1. The tutorial: brilliant braid
2. The Grand Bouffant
3. Easy Hair Up Styles
4. Braided hair tutorial
5. The Two Minute Low Braided Bun
6. Wear This Hair: Boho Braided Hairstyle How-To
7. Dutch side braid hairstyle tutorial
If you have no idea how to style your hair when busy in the morning, then here is the easiest hairstyle to try. Side braids are the perfect way to have your hair good-looking. And creating them is so easy and time-saving.
Here are the steps to follow for a side braid hairstyle:
- First, brush your hair.
- Then part your hair to one side left or right on your own desire. The braid will not be straight down the back of your head, so you must keep the hair on one side.
- Gather your hair to the side you have decided.
- Then, split the hair into three sections. The anchor point of your braid should be the area underneath your ear.
- Start braiding the hair underneath your ear. Braid as you normally do. Grab one of the outer sections and cross it over the middle one. Then, grab the outer section on the other side and pull it across the new middle. Repeat the same steps over and over again until you reach the bottom end of the hair or the desired length of the braid.
- Secure the end using a hair elastic.
Voila, your side braid hairstyle is done. Anytime you do not know how to style your hair, you will adore styling it this way.
8. The Tidy Hair Bow
9. Double braided ponytail tutorial
10. Braided Low Bun Tutorial
11. Headband Hair Tuck Tutorial
12. Quick Twist for Shorter Hair
If you don’t know how to style your hair this morning, then this is a super hairstyle idea to copy. This updo/chignon hairstyle is a perfect choice for you if you have short hair. To create this hairstyle you will only need bobby pins, an accessory (optional), and hairspray.
Before you start the hairstyle, we recommend you prepare your hair for it. If you have curly hair, then you don’t need to do anything, because you are all set with your curly hair. Those who have no should curl their hair using 1’’spring iron.
- Now that your hair is prepared, take the entire left side ad start twisting near your ear.
- The best is to twist the hair kind of tight and then loosen it up after you pin everything.
- Once you pass the middle, stop and add a large bobby pin for extra support. When inserting it, go back against the hair, almost like you are putting it inside the twist.
- Then, gather all of the hair from the right side along with the hair that is left from the other side. Twist it up.
- Position the hair over the first twist and pin using a larger bobby pin.
- Tuck the hair that is left onto the twist. Add more bobby pins for security.
- You can optionally add a hair accessory like the one presented in the photo below. It is up to you. You can even skip this step.
Voila, you are done!
13. Messy ponytail
14. Easy twisted fishtail tutorial
How to style your hair to beat the summer heat? Nothing easier! In the step-by-step tutorial below we present you how to do a fishtail braid hairstyle as a pro.
Here are the steps:
- First, pull two pieces of hair from each side of your head. Pull them from the front hairline above your ear.
- Join these two pieces together in the back using a hair elastic.
- Create a regular fishtail braid from the pony that you just created.
- Once you are done, tie the fishtail braid off at the bottom using a hair elastic.
- Carefully cut the elastic out at the top.
- Use hairspray or texturizing hair powder over your braid to create a little more volume and texture.
- Take the braid again and twist it over.
- Finally, slide a large bobby pin into the base where you twisted the braid.
Done! Enjoy your good hair day!