Sometimes women make some dressing mistakes that make them look too ridiculous and even too vulgar. You should always avoid that kind of situations. That is why are we here to show you the best way to do it. Below we have presented you seven fashion rules that every woman should know and follow in future in order to avoid looking too exposed and vulgar. Some of them are more appropriate for your working dressing code, but some of them you should follow almost every day. Read them and learn how to look well dressed without too much effort.
1. A formal office blouse without sleeves should always cover your shoulders, in order to look appropriate dressed, and not vulgar.
2. There is a rile that sais that your office shirt cleavage should not be deeper than 4’’ from your collarbone. Respect it!
3. There is no rule that can’t let you wearing prints on work, but you should definitely avoid wearing too many prints. You can limit them to two different prints of the same color or two coordinating prints of different sizes.
4. Never show naked skin between your cardigan and your jeans, especially not on work. Instead you can wear top if necessary.
5. Avoid wearing miniskirt and cleavage at once, if you don’t want to look too vulgar.
6. Never combine more than two pieces of jewelry at once. You can combine a ring with a bracelet or earrings with necklace, but wearing them all at once is definitely too much.
7. Never unbutton more than two buttons when wearing a shirt or blouse with buttons.