Searching for some life hacks that will make your life easier and mess-free? We have already found them for you. Scroll down the page to read them:
1. How to clean suede
2. Can Chalk Really Remove Grease Stains?
Has it happened to you to sprinkle your shirt or jeans with oil while eating some salad? It has happened to many of us. Solution? This useful life hack will help you clean the shirt in a few simple steps. All you need for cleaning your shirt or jeans out of pesky stains is chalk.
- First, rub the oil stains with chalk and leave the shirt or the jeans for about an hour so that the chalk can do its magic. The point is that the chalk helps dry the oil so it becomes easier to be washed out of the fabric.
- One hour after, toss the shirt and the jeans in the washing machine. Wash as regularly. Dry in the dryer.
- Once the clothes are dry, compare them to see what the chalk has done to the stains.
- You will notice that the stain from the jeans is mostly removed, while there is still a little light lingering on the shirt. Conclusion? Chalk helps remove stains from darker clothing or clothing with patterns.
3. Clean Nail Polish
4. Baby Powder hacks
5. How to unshrink your clothes
Here is a life hack that will help you unshrink clothes easily and quickly.
- All you need to do is to fill a sink with lukewarm water and then add a capful of baby shampoo to it.
- Place the item you want to unshrink in the sink and soak it for around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Gently knead the item with your hands to relax the fibers.
- Remove the item from the water and gently squeeze it to remove the extra water from it.
- Take a big and clean bath towel and lay it down. Lay the item flat over the top of the towel.
- Roll the towel up from one end to the other so that the item is wrapped inside. Press to absorb the excess water.
- Unroll the towel. Take a second towel and the item out on it. Gently stretch the item out of its original size with the help of your hands. Leave the item dry.
6. How to Clean a Leather Bag
Your favorite leather handbag is too dirty?! Don’t worry at all! We are having a life hack that will leave your leather bag as new again.
- Start by rubbing the stained area using a clean, damp cloth.
- Then apply some cleaning solution to the soft cloth. You can make it on your own by mixing a few drops of mild soap (baby soap for example) and distilled water.
- Wipe the stained area with the soft cloth again until the stain is removed. Try to keep your movements in line with the leather’s grain so that you avoid damaging the leather.
- Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe off any excess soap or moisture.
- Leave the bag dry. Do not use a hair dryer to speed the process. Hot air may damage your leather bag.
- Once the handbag is dry enough, apply some leather moisturizer and then finally buff the leather with a dry cloth.
7. How to Clean Dirty Shoe
8.How to Unshrink Cotton Pants
9. How to clean your makeup brushes
After many uses makeup brushes become too dirty, so you need to clean them. This life hack will save you money and time and will leave your makeup brushes clean in only a few minutes. In order to clean the brushes, you will need dish soap and some clean towels.
- First, run the brushes’ bristles under cool water to dampen them.
- Then, apply a few drops of the dish soap onto a silicone trivet. Place the wet bristles of the brushes against the soapy trivet. Swirl gently so that you create a lather. Rinse the makeup stains from the trivet. Swirl again. Repeat the same procedure until the brushes are clean.
- Once the brushes are clean, give the bristles a last rinse with cold water. Finally, using a clean cloth, squeeze any remaining water out of the bristles. Leave the brushes dry for several hours before the next use.
10. How to Clean Ink Stains
11. How to Remove Grease Stains in Denim Jeans
12. How to Remove Gum from Hair
There is nothing worst than bubble gum in your hair, especially if you have long hair. However, if such a problem has happened to you, it is not a red alarm for visiting the hair salon immediately. this life hack will help you remove the gum from your hair at home.
- All you have to do is first remove as much gum from the hair as possible.
- Place ice cubes to the rest of the gum on either side of the gum. That will freeze the gum.
- Then, pick up as many of the frozen gum pieces as possible. If there is still gum remaining in the hair, you can apply Quick ’n Bride both on the gum and the hair. Leave it to stay for around 10 minutes.
- Finally, take your comb and comb out any remaining gum from the hair. Rinse your hair and repeat the last two steps if the gum does not come out easily.