A completely natural thing and the most common in those hot summer days is sweat. Dear girls, we are all sure that sometimes you used to be in bed situation because of sweat, and maybe this ruined your whole day but there are also a few clever tips that could help you deal with sweat on those hot summer days. We have looked around for you and we bring you 16 absolutely effective and helpful tips and tricks that will change your life this summer. From now you do not need to worry if your sweat is making you physically uncomfortable by giving you chub rub on your thighs or blisters on your feet or going to outside parties and spending the entire time wondering if your makeup is literally melting off your face etc. Look at the best tricks to deal with sweat bellow and enjoy!
1. Whenever possible, wear unlined bras instead of padded bras. The extra padding will make you sweatier
One way to deal with sweat during summer is to choose the right underwear to wear. One of the crucial things is to choose the right bra. Wearing a padded bra can produce excess sweating so the best is to avoid wearing such one. Instead, opt for wearing an unlined bralette. The soft and unlined bralette will keep you comfortable. On the other side, a bra made of three inches of foam worn on hot summer days can make a real fashion disaster.
2. Cooling Aloe-Mint Body Lotion
3. How to Make Beachy Waves With a Headband
4. Boob Sweat: Why Panty Liners Shouldn’t Be Limited To Just Your Panties
5. Melt away? No way! How to heat-proof your makeup for upcoming summer source
6. How to Remove Sweat Stains From White Shirts
7. Mix sunscreen in with your foundation for some serious staying power
8. Deodorant is your key to a sweat-proof blowout
One of the ways to deal with sweat is to use a deodorant. But, sometimes, buying a deodorant is not the wisest choice to take. Instead, you can DIY. Homemade deodorants are a better choice because they are more useful for your health since you choose the best ingredients for yourself. Here, we have presented you with a recipe to DIY a deodorant that will help you deal with sweat when the temperatures start to rise.
The needed ingredients:
- 1/3 cup of baking soda
- ½ cup of arrowroot
- 5 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 5-10 drops of essential oils
The making process:
Mix all the above-listed ingredients together. Once they are mixed, stir them together. Add more coconut oil or more dry ingredients until you reach the desired consistency. Now, put the deodorant you get into a container of your choice. Ready to use!
9. Make Your Own Lip Gloss
10. Spray the inside of your shoes with dry shampoo before wearing them to absorb sweat
Sometimes, especially when you wear no socks, your feel fills your ballet flats with sweat. In order to deal with sweat, here is a trick that you must try. Spray dry shampoo on your feet before you wear the flats. The dry shampoo will keep your feet dry during the entire day.
11. Or you can try putting a pantyliner on your clothing to absorb extra sweat
This is the best trick to deal with sweat and keep your skin dry. Try putting in ultra-absorbing padding that will soak up the sweat and make you feel comfortable. Put the liners into the shirt prior to putting it on. Press each of them onto the fabric for about 5 to 30 seconds to ensure that they are securely holding to the shirt.
12. Lemon juice can remove sweat stains
13. DIY Ways to Remove Sweat Stains from Clothes
14. Keep oil blotters handy to get rid of extra sweat and shine without removing your makeup
15. How to Protect Clothes from Sweat Stains
16. Remove yellow shirt stains + ring around the collar with hydrogen peroxide
Sometimes it is really hard to deal with sweat. It results in yellow stains and rings around the collar. Here is a super easy and natural way to remove the yellow stains from the collar of your shirt.
The needed ingredients:
- Small bowl to mix the ingredients
- Scrub brush
- Surface to scrub
- 1 part of blue Dawn liquid dish soap
- 2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide
- ½ part Baking Soda
First, mix together Dawn, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Baking soda together. Once you get the mixture, take the scrub brush and use it to apply the resulting mixture onto the yellow areas. Scrub the mixture into the shirt by gently moving using the brush. Once you are done, leave it untouched for about 2 hours. Then, launder as you regularly do. You will be surprised by the results and you will definitely love them.