We have already shared some fixing ruined clothes hacks previously. Today, we continue helping you and making your life easier! In this article, we continue sharing with you these helpful clothes cleaning hacks. We are sure that a least once in your life, any of these clothes-ruining problems have happened to you. In order to avoid them or better deal with them in the future, follow these helpful clothes cleaning hacks we have listed below.
1. Goodbye to yellow armpit stains
This clothes cleaning hack will save your white clothes from those awful sweat stains as well as other stubborn stains. In order to clean your t-shirts and shirts, you will need the following ingredients:
- Dish soap
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Baking soda
- Scrub brush or toothbrush
- First, combine 1 part of the dish soap and 2 parts of hydrogen peroxide in a small bowl. Stir to combine the ingredients together.
- Apply the mixture to the stains. Sprinkle a bit of baking soda over the area of the stain.
- Take the scrub brush or the toothbrush to work the previously made mixture and the baking soda into the fibers of the clothing.
- Let the shirt sit for at least an hour.
- Finally, launder as you usually do.
2. How to clean your flat iron
3. Underarm Dress Clothing Sweat Perspiration
4. Disposable Dress Shields
This may not be one of those typical clothes cleaning hacks but will definitely save your life. You will be glad to know this trick, especially during spring and summer when people sweat more than usual. These disposable underarm dress shields made of hypoallergenic fabric will protect your shirts, sleeves dresses, and t-shirts from stains, wetness, and odors. They will also maintain the value of your clothes. Disposable underarm dress shields are a soft and comfortable moisture barrier between your underarm and the clothing piece. They will keep the clothes your wear dry and clean.
5. Laundry Room Drying Bar
6. Laundry Tips and Tricks
7. How to wash Cami Tank Tops
8. How to Clean and Condition a Leather Purse
9. How to Remove Perfume Stains from Fabric
Women adore wearing perfume. But, sometimes, when you apply it wrong, it can leave some irritant stains over your clothes. This clothes cleaning hack will help you remove any perfume stain from your cotton clothes. Here are the directions:
- If you want to remove a perfume stain from your cotton clothes, the first thing to do is to dab the stained area with water. Do it with patting movements from the center of the stain and working out.
- Then, prepare a dishwashing detergent solution using 1 part of glycerin, 1 part dishwashing detergent, and 8 parts water. Stir the ingredients well to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the detergent solution over the stain.
- Place folded paper towel on top of the detergent solution and leave it sit for around 10 minutes.
- Change the paper once it has absorbed the stain. Repeat the previous procedure until the stain is finally removed.
- If you still notice that the stain is not removed, you can dip a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and place it over the stain. Place the towel over the top of the rubbing alcohol cotton ball.
- Change the towel after 10 minutes and repeat the same a few times, if needed.
- Finally, soak the fabric in water and baking soda to remove any remaining stains. Leave sit for 10 minutes. Then, launder as usual.
10. How to Get Sweat Stains out of Clothing
11. How to Remove Ink Stains
An exploded pen may seem like a complete disaster. But, these lifesaving clothes cleaning hacks will help you easily remove an ink stain. Here is what you need to do:
- First, discover the ink stain area.
- Once you have identified the stains, you will need only a can of hairspray to treat them.
- Liberally apply hairspray over the ink-stained area. Leave the hairspray to do its magic.
- Finally, wash the clothes as you usually do.
12. How to Clean Eyeglasses
13. How to Clean Sweat Stains from Clothes
14. Use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid to lift oil stains from delicate clothing
15. Mend dull or scratched leather shoes with a moisturizer
16. Erase unsightly armpit stains with lemon juice or baking soda
17. Pour a little bit of baking soda in your sneakers after a workout to soak up the sweat and eliminate odor
18. How to Remove Grease Stains in Denim Jeans
If your favorite jeans got some grass stains over them, don’t worry at all. This clothes cleaning hack will make your jeans look new again as soon as possible. Here is what you need to do:
- First, wet the stained area using water.
- Then, use a damp terry cloth to apply Quick n Brite paste over the stained area.
- Trap the cleaner in between the area full of stains and hold the fabric on either side of the stain. Rub the cleaner into the stain briskly using the fabric itself.
- Rinse with water. If there are still remaining stains, repeat the procedure once again.
- If not, and there are no stains over the jeans, lauder as usual.