Are you planning the most important day of your life already? Every modern couple wants to spend the best wedding experience ever possible on their special day. If you are one of them then you will certainly adore these fun wedding ideas that we have shared with you in the gallery below. These wedding ideas will insert a dose of fun and joy into your wedding party making it a unique experience both for the couple and the guests. Scroll down the page to explore these adorable wedding ideas and make your wedding party one of the best parties that your guest have ever attended in their lives. Enjoy!
1. Order your very own wedding Converse as dancing shoes for the reception
The church ceremony is over, so it is time for the party. And, that includes dancing, dancing, and more dancing. Dancers will agree that dancing in heels is nothing comfortable. Well, why don’t you change your wedding shoes to Converse sneakers for the reception? You will thank us later!
2. Hang red roses or carnations from the ceiling
Do you want some unique wedding party décor? Here we are sharing with you some inspiring wedding ideas on how to decorate the wedding party restaurant. Modern brides will definitely enjoy these hanging floral installations over the bar that is presented in the photo below. These hundreds of fuchsia carnations that run the length of the space are such an eye-catching wedding party décor that the guest will certainly enjoy seeing. Pretty and dramatic at the same time! Win-win!
3. Give your guests confetti, glitter, and other stuff to throw on you instead of just flowers.
4. Welcome to the waffle bar
5. Have each guest write a date night idea on a popsicle stick for your “date night jar.”
Do you want your guest to spend some fun moments while attending your wedding party? Well, it is time to include them in the wedding process and give them a chance to write a date night idea on a Popsicle stick that they will place in your “date night jar”. This is one of those wedding ideas that modern couples and guests simply adore. Try it!
6. Keep the program simple and to the point
7. Giving your guests a gift that they can take home and keep is a really sweet and thoughtful idea.
Are you searching for some creative wedding ideas that will help you make your guest remember your party forever? We have found it for you: give your guests a gift that they can take home and keep. You can opt for various different ideas when it comes to wedding guest presents. For example, you can give your guests a photo of your wedding party, since photos are one of those items that share memories that last forever.
8. Invite your guests to watch your love grow. How sweet are these mini cacti too?
9. DIY aisle runner: message fo love
10. Provide Wellies or Wellington Boots
11. Provide Umbrellas as Wedding Favors
12. A “from below” shot of the bridesmaids’ toast
13. Take unique wedding photographs
14. Instead of a guestbook, have your guests leave a message for you in an “anniversary piñata
The wedding guestbook is already demode! Modern couples search for new, fresh, and creative wedding ideas when it comes to messages that guests leave for them. One of them is to have your guests leave a message for you in an anniversary piñata. You can then break the piñata on your first anniversary and see what they have wished for you. Invite your closest friends and family on the anniversary and together read the messages. We are sure that you will all spend some funny moments remembering the wedding moment from a year ago.
15. Crown your wedding day with this fun cake topper
Cutting the wedding cake is one of the best wedding party moments. Why don’t you make it an, even more, funnier moment by choosing a fun cake topper? There are so many wedding ideas for fun cake toper available on the Internet, so make some research before you order the wedding cake. We are sure that your guest will enjoy seeing an unusual wedding cake decor.
16. Best of friends. Jack Daniel’s and Coca-Cola
17. Incorporate your love story into the aisle runner
Another from the list of wedding ideas that modern couples adore is this adorable aisle runner. You can try it for your own wedding party. All you need to do is to place some carpet in a color that best fits the rest of your wedding party decor down the aisle. Incorporate your love story in it by sharing some photos from the happiest moments of you as a couple. Your guests will adore seeing how your love story grows from its beginnings to the day you say the faithful YES!