Dear fashion girls, today we have selected for you some adorable ponytail hairstyle ideas that you will love. We know that for every girl the biggest problem is settling up all things done in the morning, and just for that reason, we prepared for you 21 beautiful hairstyles that are done in less than a minute. When you want the original hairstyle and you do not have enough time to prepare your hairstyle that a ponytail is one ideal and perfect solution. Sometimes we are not in the mood or we do not have enough time to get done in the mornings. But at the same time, we want to look perfect.
For all those lazy days, when you want to look perfect but still have no time to make a complicated hairstyle here are a few ponytail hairstyle ideas to try. There is something for all hair lengths so you will surely find something for your taste too. We are sure you will adore the following hairstyle ideas. Try them and then share your experience with us. Enjoy!
1. Double Ponytail
2. 1-Minute Makeover: The Longer, Fuller Ponytail
3. Tuesday Tutorial: The Textured Pony
4. How-To: Three-Tiered High Ponytail Tutorial
Are you looking for some inspiring ponytail hairstyle ideas? If you want to go beyond the classic ponytail hairstyle, then you will surely adore this triple ponytail hairstyle. Here are the steps to follow if you want to get this adorable hairstyle:
- First, pull your hair up into a high ponytail
- Pick three same-colored hair ties that you will use to create your triple magic.
- Grab a small section from the pony and fully wrap around the top hair tie.
- Lift half the ponytail up and thoroughly backcomb from top to bottom.
- Using the comb smooth down any wispy hairs on top.
- Take the second hair-tie and fasten the ponytail about 1/3 of the way down.
- Then, fasten the last hair tie on the bottom third of the pony.
You are done! Your basic ponytail upgraded to perfection will soon become your favorite hairstyle ever.
5. How-To: The Knotted Side Pony
6. How to style a simple knot braid
7. DIY Holiday Hair Ideas, Nigel Barker Launches Fragrance
8. Twisted Pony hairstyle
9. Side Twist Pony
This is not one of those typical ponytail hairstyle ideas that you are accustomed to seeing. Indeed, it is one of those ponytail hairstyle looks that will catch all the attention once you do it. The side twist pony is definitely a hairstyle that you must try. Here are the steps to get it:
- First, side-part your hair.
- Then, grab the front section of the hair and split it in two.
- Start French braiding the hair from the side.
- Continue the process of grabbing hair from one side and twisting until you reach the back of the head. Grab a hair tie and put the portion of hair that you have twisted in a tight messy knot.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other side of your hair.
- Once you are done, hold the portion of the hair tightly with your hand. Using the same hand, grab the first side of the ponytail holder near the base and carefully undo the holder with your other hand.
- Keep a tight hold on both sides and rewrap the ponytail holder tightly around the hair in a pony.
- Finally, grab a section of hair from the middle underside of your ponytail and wrap it around the ponytail holder to hide it.
- Secure with a bobby pin and smooth any loose piece with hairspray.
- In the end, spray the entire pony hairstyle using hairspray.
10. Tripple ponytail hairstyle
11. How-To: Runway-Ready Low Ponytail
12. The Rope Braid Ponytail
13. How-To: The New Weave Low Ponytail Tutorial
14.DIY: Cascading Side Pony
15. Prepping hair for a ponytail extensions
16. Messy ponytail hairstyle
17. Sleek Vixen Hairstyle
18. Ponytail Hairstyle Tutorial
19. The sleek low ponytail
Are you searching for some ponytail hairstyle ideas that will bring you an elegant look? We have found it for you. This sleek ponytail hairstyle is everything you need for an elegant and glamorous occasion. Here are the steps to get the look:
- First, use a comb to create a middle part of your hair.
- Then, blow dry the front sections ensuring all the flyaways are secure.
- Hairspray and using the brush bring all of the hair into a super-smooth low ponytail.
- Use elastic to secure a low ponytail onto the nape of the neck.
- Take a piece of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to hide it.
- Secure the last inch of hair into the base of the ponytail using a bobby pin.
- Hairspray to smooth the look.
Voila, your sleek low ponytail is finished!