Hey ladies i’m sure that you like your hair and you take care for it. You probably think that you shower your hair and it is working well for the hair health and you do not need to pay attention to nothing. Since i noticed that my hair is little damage i decide to search around to see where i’m making mistake. Did you knew that little tweaks in your shower routine could make your hair fuller, healthier, and more manageable. Below i ‘ m sharing with you a few mistakes that you are probably making while you are washing your hair. Hope you will take this useful advice for hair care.
1. Wash when you want: The experts believe that you can wash your always when it is need but here the most important thing is to know that you should be always updated with the weather conditions. Cold, dry winter air may allow you to get a few more days out of a wash; hot and humid summer days often call for more regular washing. Also they say if you are working out person or your scalp is oily then you really need to wash your hair daily but if you go in winter session then you can stay for more days.
2. Skip shampoo If you think that you should wash your hair every day then avoid using shampoo because this will make your scalp rough and dry and ultimately this will lead to damaging your hairs from root. So maybe it sounds strange to you but really is has the effect and washing hair only with water will transfer the nutrients of water directly to the hairsource
3. Hard scrubbing The roots of the hairs are weak when you are washing hair and the hard scrunching may damage your hairs. So, always try to be gentle when you are washing your hair.
4. Shower is too steamy Hot water dries out skin and hair. So, instead of taking hot shower you should always try to have lukewarm water shower. Because the cooler the water and better the moisture will stay there and it is beneficial for overall health.
5. Using too much of the products: Usually people are in mind to try everything that think will be better for him so this is happened with the hair products and shampoo too. It’s better to stay on one product rather than changing the product.
6. Towel drying: If you rub your hair with towel to dry it can also lead to damaging your hair so try to blot your hairs rather than rubbing, and on this way you can keep the hair health good and can save from damaging.