Hello ladies! Have you ever woken up with a bad hair day? Most of us have! If you are searching for some quick and easy-to-do work hairstyles that will solve your bad hair day problems, then you are in the right place. Scroll down the page to explore some work hairstyles that will help you look professional and elegant with spending less than a minute in front of the mirror. You will for sure adore these professional hairstyles that can be done without even having to visit a hairstylist. Enjoy!
1. Messy High Pony
Let’s be real: we all woke up with a really bad hair day sometimes. Styling your hair every morning can be something that seems a little hard to pull off, especially on bad hair days. Well, for such a day, we recommend you try one of the easiest work hairstyles of all time: the messy ponytail. Here are the steps to follow to bring your hair to perfection in the busy mornings before you leave for work.
Extra tip: Before you start styling your hair in a messy ponytail, we recommend you do it with day-old hair for a better result. Also, consider that this hairstyle is better for curly hair, so if your hair is not curly, we recommend you first loosely curl 3-inch sections of hair with a curling iron. And, do not forgive to spray some salt spray at the root for additional volume.
- First, begin to pull your hair up. Gather it at the top of the crown of the head. Then, fasten it into a high ponytail. If there are some flyaways, the best is to avoid sweating them. Embrace them and let them be. They will give your hairstyle a messier look.
- Then take a 1-inch section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail. This way you will hide the elastic and give your work hairstyle a more professional and elegant look.
- Finish off by spraying a texture product on the lengths of the hair. This way you will add more movement to the look of the hairstyle. And, a little more volume as well.
2. Ethereal Low Bun
3. Super Textured Side Braid
4. Half up half down
Here is another of the timeless work hairstyles that never go out of style: the retro half up half down hairstyle. You will adore styling your hair this way. You need to begin with clean and freshly washed hair. Do not forget to apply a styling serum or hair oil to provide a smoother and shiner finish to the look.
- First, curl your hair as you regularly do, using a curling iron.
- Then create a center part using the end of a rat-tail comb.
- Separate the front hairline by taking a few pieces of hair at the forehead area. Keep it separate from the rest of your hair. Brush the hair behind the line straight back.
- Spritz some dry shampoo to refresh the scalp.
- Tease your hair to create your beehive. Work in a short burst from the midlength of your hair to the scalp.
- Pin in place.
- Then, comb the base using a fishtail comb.
- Take the loose fringe area and proceed to pin it back. Again, pint the loose fringe back onto your ponytail. Tuck the seams into the main knot.
- Finish your work hairstyle with hairspray. Voila, you are done!
5. Cool French Twist
6. Side Swept Pony
7. Mohawk Braid
8. Fringed Side Pony
9. Tucked Under Knot
This is one of those work hairstyles that you can try on anytime you need an elegant look for your hair. In order to get the best result, we recommend you begin with dry hair, for example, second-day hair.
Here are the steps:
- Separate a section of hair on each side of your head. The separated pieces will create the twists in the look, so pin them out of the way for now.
- Then put the rest of your hair in a low ponytail. Do not secure it too tightly if you want to create a slightly messy look.
- Unpin the sectioned-off hair and twist it all the way to the ends. Then pull the section back toward the low ponytail first on the left side and then on the right side. Pull the end over the ponytail and cover the elastic. Secure with bobby pins underneath the ponytail.
- Take the ends of the ponytail and then roll it under to create a loop. Bring the end of the ponytail up and pin the ends in place underneath the twists. This way you will create a loose and elegant bun.
- Spray with hairspray to set the hairstyle. Ready for work!