Are you looking for some life-changing tricks that will make your life easier? You are in the right place to be. These life-changing tricks are everything a woman must know. Keep exploring them.
1. Wearing bobby pins
Most women have spent almost their entire life wearing bobby pins the wrong way. Yes, there is a wrong and a right way of wearing bobby pins, and most of us do it the wrong one. Searching for some life-changing tricks, we found something that blow out our minds: bobby pins were supposed to be worn bumpy side down. Are you surprised, too? Well, the grooved side of the bobby pin should face down, against the scalp. The ribbed side is meant to grip hair, while the flat one is designed to push the hair down and hold it into the grooves. Wearing the bobby pins this way will hold more hair and keep it in place for a longer time. Thank us later!
2. Shining patent leather shoe
3. Removing red wine stains
Removing red wine stains from your clothing can be a real hell. Your newest piece of clothing is ruined and you have tried tons of solutions to solve the problem, but nothing worked well enough? Don’t get disappointed. We have some life-changing tricks that will help you clean the stain from your clothes. Most women would try to mix tens of ingredients until they get a mixture that will simply do the job, without knowing that the only thing they need is only ONE ingredient: white wine. Yes, you are reading the right thing. White wine is a surprisingly effective on-the-go solution for diluting red wine stains. Pour some drops of white wine over the red wine stain on your cloth. Leave work for a while and then treat the stain with something stronger before you place it in the washing machine.
4. Drying wet nail polish
5. Pick a color, any color!
Sometimes, women may fall into the trap of choosing the wrong shade of foundation. It is a little tricky to find the right one that will match your skin tone but is not impossible at all. Below we have shared with you some life-changing tricks on how to find the right foundation shade that will be closer enough to your own natural skin tone. Here are the things to do:
- First, step outside into natural but indirect sunlight. When shopping for a new foundation in the store, you can ask them to give you a mirror and take it outside with you. Take a couple of different shades of foundation to see which ones disappear more into your skin. Try on both yellow-based and pink-based.
- Once you have chosen the first shade to start with, lift your chin slightly and apply a finger stroke as pictured below.
- Follow with a couple more swatches next to each other to realize which one is your best-fitting choice.
- When you find the perfect shade for you, apply it to the neck and the face so it all becomes one canvas. Also, do not forget to apply it to the chest too if you are wearing a low neckline.
6. Quick tip: foundation!
7. For a modern curl, don’t use the clamping
8. How to Flat Iron Hair
Did you think that ironing your hair is a simple technique for styling your hair? You are wrong. It can be a really tricky thing to pull out. But, with these few life-changing tricks listed below, you will do it as a professional. Here they are:
- First, prepare your hair by washing it off properly using smoothing or moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. Once you get out of the shower, pat your hair dry using your hair towel. Then use thermal protection serum or heat treatment while your hair is still waiting to avoid damage from the heat when you later iron it. In the end, blow-dry your hair.
- Once the hair is prepared it is time to start. Plug in the iron and flick the switch to “on”. When it gets the needed temperature, separate your hair into several sections and begin ironing. Try to place the iron as close to the roots as possible. Clamp the iron down and run it down the length of your section of hair. For the best result, run the straightener over the section up to 2-3 times.
- In order to keep the hair straight, set your blow dryer to cold on the lowest airflow setting and blow dry your hair. In the end, apply hairspray or setting spray. This will keep your hair perfectly straight for a longer time.
9. You’re Doing It Wrong: Bobby Pins
10. Pin it to win its
11. Washing jeans
Another thing that you were doing wrong without even noticing is washing your jeans. Or, to be more precise the frequency of doing jeans laundry. If you are one of the women that washes their jeans after a few wears, let us tell you something: you are wrong! Here are some life-changing tricks about washing jeans that will save you money, time, and nerves. Instead of washing them after every wear, store them in the freezer. This way, you will remove bad odors from them and they will be ready to wear a few more times. Delay doing laundry for a little while longer with these life-changing tricks and find time for more self-growth activities, like hanging out with friends, walks, exercising…