Most women enjoy doing their hairstyles at home. In todays’s article, we have shared with you some helpful DIY hairstyle tricks to know when doing your hair at home. Scroll down the page to explore them.
1. Natural Long Lasting Curls With Foil Tutorial
Do you like curly hair? In our DIY hairstyle tricks, we have made spade for some adorable ways how to curl your hair using foil. This is a perfect way to get curly hair without heat. All you need for this hairstyle is aluminum foil and hot water. You will adore this hair curling method. Here are the directions to get your dreamy curly hair.
- First, prepare your hair for the curling process. All you need to do is to clean it well so that it will look perfect afterward.
- Then, cut some pieces of aluminum foil. The number of pieces you will need depends on your hair length and thickness.
- Section your hair. Take each hair strand that you want to curl and roll the hair from the strand on the foil. The foil has to look like a papillote curler.
- Repeat the same with all of your hair.
- Take the water you boiled first, then pour it over the foils. Be careful not to burn your skin or your hair.
- Let dry and then remove the foils. Voila, you are done.
2. How To Do a Sock Bun
3. Do Your Everyday Curls
Natural curly hair looks so beautiful. But, it is hard to keep it styled all the time. One of the DIY hairstyle tricks will recommend you stop using shampoo if you want to keep the natural look of the hair. Instead, you can use some apple cider vinegar. It will make your hair look like you have already walked out of the hair salon.
4. A Party-Perfect Hairstyle
5. Hair How-To: A Flirty Fishtail Braid
6. Using Spin Pins
7. Wrapped Ponytail
8. Quick Tip on How to Make Your Hair Look Thicker
Do you feel sometimes that your hair does not look as thick as you would like it to look? It has happened to many women. If you are searching for some DIY hairstyle tricks on how to make your hair look thicker, keep reading below. These helpful tips will solve your hair problems forever.
Find an eyeshadow that is of the same color as your hair. Then, dab it into your scalp exactly where you have your hair trial. This is a miraculous trick that works well both when you have your hair down and when you have it in a ponytail. Say goodbye to bad-looking hair stress forever. With this trick, you will forget all the other methods for making your hair look thicker than you used to try on before.
9. Use a Mascara Wand to Fight Hair Frizz
10. Get the perfect volume-infused blowout for fine haired girl
11. Spray dry shampoo on before bed for better results
Dry shampoos have become so popular nowadays. They come in several shades so the best is if you choose the shade that is closely matching your hair color. There is nothing worse than white powder shampoo that turns dark brown hair grey, right? Sometimes, women don’t like the way their hair looks after spritzing dry shampoo. We are sharing with you some DIY hairstyle tricks that will change that forever. All you need to do is to put dry shampoo on before bed. That way you will give it eight hours of sleep to fully absorb the excess oils in the hair. Your hair will look cleaner during the rest of the day.
12. Prop up your ponytail with bobby pins
Did you think that there is no wrong way to wear bobby pins? You were wrong! If you want your DIY hairstyle to last longer, here are some DIY hairstyle tricks to follow: always put bobby pins in your hair wavy side-down. That will help them stay better since the ridges help grip your hair and lock everything in place. Another trick is to spray the bobby pins with a little bit of hairspray before you use them.
13. Blot away excess oil with a toilet seat cover
14. Create the look of a longer ponytail by creating two ponytails on top of each other
15. Apply mascara on your roots to conceal regrowth or grays.
16. Make sure you have the best brush for your hair.
Choosing the right hair brush is essential if you want to keep your hair well-looking. You brush your hair every morning and sometimes a few more times during the day, so you need to make sure that you have chosen the best brush for your hair type. Otherwise, you can damage the hair while brushing it. This is one of the DIY hairstyle tricks that you should never forget. If you want healthy hair without torn hairs.