Have you already started wearing your sandals and showing your bare feet or you are about to do so? Make sure you take a good care of your feet and remove the dead skin before exposing them. In this article you will see some Refreshing Homemade Feet Treatments That You Are Going To Love.
Check out the best homemade foot treatments that will save you this summer and the DIY stinky shoes and feet remedies that will save you from embarrassment as well. They are very useful too!
Lemon And Sugar Foot Scrub
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar (granulated)
- 9-10 drops lemon essential oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
First, you will need to mix the coconut oil and the granulated sugar in a bowl. Then add the lemon essential oil and mix well. If you like you can add some lemon zest for extra scent and color. This scrub will not only exfoliate your feet but will also clear any blemishes and clear your skin.
Epsom Salt Foot Soak
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- 4 cups water (this does not need to be exact)
- 2 drops of your favorite essential oil (lavender, sweet orange, grapefruit and peppermint are my favorites for a foot soak)
Get a basin in which you can put both of your feet and insert all of the ingredients mentioned above. This is super easy and nice way to relax your feet. Soak them for 15-20 minutes. Make sure you exfoliate them really gently with Epsom salt. If you skin is very dry use a brush to remove the dead skin from your feet.
Lavender Foot Soak
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 5-8 drops of lavender essential oil
- Handful of dried lavender flowers (optional)
- Large basin or bowl or container big enough to soak your feet in
Get a small bowl and mix together the Epsom salt and the essential oil. This is how you mix the essential oil completely. In this step you can add the dried lavender flowers as well. Next, you fill the basin with hot water to cover your ankles and then you add the mixture into the water. Enjoy this soak for 20-45 minutes and tell me all about your experience.
Banana Yogurt Foot Mask
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- 6 oz. plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 C. sugar
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Basin or bucket for feet
Mash the banana into the yogurt with a fork, and stir the sugar in the mixture. Then add the oils and mix again. Put your feet into the basin and pour the foot mask and rub it on your feet. Let it sit on your skin for 15 minutes and then wash your feet thoroughly.