Has it ever happened to you to stain some of your clothes? Of course, yes, because it has happened to every one of as for least once in a whole life. It doesn’t happen only to children, but to adults too.
In everyday life we have contacts with different subjects from the environment, and that’s the moment when our clothes became recipients of many stains such as oily stains, grass stains etc. All the types of stains look terrible, without any doubt, and some of them can be very difficult to be removed. Or, not at all. If you know some of the next tricks for easy stains removing, you are lucky one, because removing stains can become an easy process. If, you don’t know them already, then you will be lucky to read this article and find out some of the smartest tricks to get oily and grassy stains from your clothes. Some, of the stains can be washed in a laundry, but some of them are requiring more attention. For the second ones we have the perfect solution.
Best tricks to get rid of stains from your clothes:
1. Hot water: It is not a surprise that hot water is one of the best stains removals. Apply some stain removal over the stain area and then rinse off with hot water. As a stain removal you can use dish soap, shampoo or bar soap. You can use a toothbrush to rub the stain better.
2. You can use cornstarch or baby powder, too. All you have to do is to sprinkle over the stain and let it sit for half an hour. After the time has passed, scarp off with a spoon using a dish soap, too.
3. Hair spray is also a good removal of stains. All you have to do is to spray onto the stain and wash the clothes as usual.
4. For oily stains on silk, the best removal is definitely cornstarch. All you have to do when you get this kind of stain is to scrape off any excess oil and then sprinkle with cornstarch. You can use a toothbrush to rub the stain. Let it sit for 24 hours, and then rinse off with hot water. The stain will be gone.
5. Butter stains are one of the most common stains, because a lot of women get in touch with butter every day while cooking. So when you get this kind of stain, the first thing you have to do is to scarp off the solid butter from your clothes with butter knife or credit card. Then use some of the stains removals that were mentioned above, and rinse off with hot water. After that, put the clothes into the laundry. Butters stains can be very difficult to be removed, so it happen not to be removed after the first washing, and you will have to repeat all the procedure again, this time with using liquid laundry detergent.
6. If you have grease stain or an olive oil stain, the most important thing to do is to act quick. As, with the butter stain, the first thing you have to do is to blot any excess oil with paper towel or clean cloth. Then sprinkle baking soda right on the affected area, and let it sit for an hour. You can rub it in with toothbrush for better results. After that, clean the stain with dish soap and throw it in the wash machine.
7. For cotton fabrics, the best stain removals you can use are rubbing alcohol or acetone. The procedure is so easy, you just put a little of the alcohol or the acetone onto the stain, and blot the back of the stain rather that the front. For synthetic fabric it is more recommended to use alcohol over acetone.
We hope that these smart cleaning tricks will help you to easily remove oily stains in the future.