Hello ladies? Are you always in a rush when you get an invitation at the last minute? If you don’t know what to do with your hair for so short a time, let us help you and solve your problem. Scroll down our article to get inspired by some quick and easy DIY hairstyle ideas. You will thank us later. These quick and easy DIY hairstyle tutorials will help you get a wonderful hairstyle in less than five minutes. Sounds amazing? Don’t miss them!
1. Faux Bob Tutorial
2. DIY chignon with side waves hairstyle
3. DIY! Your Step-by-Step for the Best Cute Hairstyles
5. DIY Crafty Sock Bun Hairstyle
If you adore a bun hairstyle then you will certainly adore this quick and easy DIY hairstyle that won’t take you more than five minutes. All you need for this DIY hairstyle is a sock rolled as a donut or ring. Once you get your sock donut, follow the steps below to make your bun. Here they are:
- First, put your hair in a ponytail.
- Then roll up the sock donut and slip it over the ponytail. Pull it to the base of the ponytail so that the hair is gathered inside of it.
- Then pull the sock to the end of your hair. Start pulling the hair as close to the ends as you can. Finally, tuck the hair around the side and into the center of the bun.
- Start rolling the sock down to the base of the hair ponytail. The hair will gather in a ring around the sock. Roll it until it is completely covered by your hair.
- When the sock reaches the base of your ponytail use bobby pins, and secure your bun to the scalp. Hairspray and, voila you are finished!
6. Hairstyle (DIY)
7. New Fashion Hairstyle on Getting Long Hair
8. Braid Bun Hair Tutorial
9. The triple braid hairstyle tutorial
Do you adore braids? Braid is always a perfect idea when you need some quick and easy DIY hairstyle. But, what about a triple braid hairstyle? Sounds interesting? Here is how to get your triple braid hairstyle in only four steps:
- First, brush your hair regularly to remove any knots that may appear.
- Then, split your hair into three equal sections.
- Braid each section into a basic braid. We have already shared with you some DIY braid hairstyle ideas that you can use as an inspiration for how to get a perfect braid hairstyle. After you braid each section of hair, you will get three equal braids.
- Finally, braid the three resulting braids into one. Voila, that is it! Your triple braid hairstyle is done!
10. Braided Hairstyle Tutorial for Women
11. Hair tutorial- how to fishtail braid
12. Fishtail braid hair tutorial
Did you think that a fishtail braid is too difficult for you to do? You are wrong. It is a really quick and easy DIY hairstyle that you will adore styling for any occasion. The fishtail braid hairstyle can be worn both for casual and formal occasions, so anytime you need an easy and quick DIY hairstyle you can try this tutorial. Here are the steps:
- First, backcomb and tease the crown of your head. This way you will create a stickier hair which is a perfect base for starting the fishtail.
- Then, gather a small handful of hair from the back center of your head. Separate your hair into two sections.
- Take a small strand of hair from the first section and pull it back. Cross it over to join the second hair section.
- Then, take a small stand of the section; pull it back, and cross it over to join the first hair section.
- Continue repeating these steps the way down the back of your head.
- Once you get to the end. Secure your fishtail braid with a hair tie.
- To create a messy fishtail braid hairstyle you can leave some little pieces of hair falling out.
- Voila, your hair is looking absolutely gorgeous in only a few minutes. Adorable!
14. Rope braid tutorial
Do you enjoy braiding your hair? Then you will surely enjoy this rope braid-up. This is a perfect hairstyle if you are been invited somewhere at the last moment, and you do have not enough time to wash your hair and visit a hair salon. Here are the steps to follow in order to get this quick and easy DIY hairstyle:
- First, section your hair in half. Then start braiding your hair in two side braids just above your ear.
- Take two-inch sections of hair and twist the piece a few times to add texture. Criss-cross them over each other once or twice as you wish.
- Continue braiding a classical French braid by adding some hair to each other. Then again, twist both pieces and criss-cross them.
- You need to continue braiding until you reach the nape of your neck.
- Then, loosely rope braid the remaining hair. Secure each braid using elastic.
- Tuck the ends of the first braid under and coil it up like a bun. Pin into place and repeat the same procedure with the second braid.
- Pin any larger and loose strands of hair into the braid. Leave any small piece loose to create a messier hairstyle effect. Spray with hairspray to hold the hairstyle in place.
- Voila, you are ready to party all night. Seems incredibly easy, right? It really is!