Beauty regimes are not limited to models and celebrities anymore. People have started following beauty trends in their day to day lives. From ‘no-makeup makeup look’ to those trendy hairstyles, people practice them in their daily routines now. Earlier, this was not possible because celebrities had stylists who did their makeup, hair, nails, etc., and the general public would just see them and wonder how they did that. Also, makeup products were limited at that time. But with so many tutorials on the internet and so many product options, it is easy to learn and implement.
There are three main things that everybody should take care of, hair, face and hands. Because other body parts can be covered with clothes and shoes, but these three things are exposed always. Most of the people out there, take care of their face. And with hair-care routines in trend, many people have started taking care of their hair too. What they forget are hands. No matter how long the sleeves of a top are, the hands will always be exposed and nobody likes dirty hands.
The solution to this is a manicure. But, getting a manicure every now and then can be a bit expensive. And not everyone has the time to go to the parlours. But not anymore. With tools like pink manicure kits and light pink acrylic nails, anyone can easily do a manicure at home. And the colour ‘light pink’ can be carried with most of the dresses, so it is a good option to go for.
At-home Manicure Routine
Manicure is not a complex procedure. There are a few steps that a person needs to follow and they are good to go for a long time. Here are the steps for doing a manicure with pre-polished acrylic nails:
- Remove any existing nail-paint.
- Cut the nails in the appropriate size.
- Get some warm water, mix a little bit of shampoo in it and soak in the hands for some time.
- Apply cuticle remover and cut those extra cuticles away.
- Scrub the hands with a body scrub.
- Buff the nails to remove any excess oil or moisture on them.
- Find the right-sized acrylic nails.
- Stick them with the glue.
- Moisturize the hands well and the manicure is done.
Using pre-polished acrylic nails is not important. Normal nail polishes can be used, but there are certain advantages of using acrylic nails instead of polishing the nails, such as:
- There is no hassle of nail polishes. Most of the people cannot apply nail polishes in the correct way and that makes their hands look bad. This can easily be avoided by using acrylic nails.
- Enamels can harm natural nails. By using acrylic nails, this harm can be avoided.
- Acrylic nails are low maintenance. Once done, they do not need to be touched for two to three weeks. While nail enamels need to be refreshed within a week.
- It is a tough job to grow nails and for people with soft and brittle nails, it is near to impossible. But with acrylic nails, any desired shape and size can be achieved in just a few minutes.
An at-home manicure can be this easy and convenient. So, you do not need to go to the parlour next time. Pamper your hands at the of your home and enjoy perfect nails.