We all have a beauty routine that we are keen on. But, sometimes, we may be doing some thongs wrong. In this article below we have presented you with some helpful tricks to improve your beauty routine. Read them and they them on your own.
1. Hair dryer holder bright ideas
2. Hair How-To: Sexy Side Braid
3. Amp up your going-out makeup by contouring and highlighting your facial features with two concealers: one two shades darker than your skin tone and two shades lighter.
4. Clean up any mascara mistakes with the tip of a cotton swab without having to remove your eyeshadow along with its
Cotton swabs are one of those must-have items that you can easily include in your beauty routine. We have already walked about many different ways you can use them. Today, we are sharing with you a mascara-removing trick with cotton swabs. If you have already applied eyeshadow and then accidentally got mascara on the eyelid, then take a cotton swab for help. All you need to do is to wait for the spot to dry well. Then, once it is dry enough, place a tip of a cotton swap on top of it and spin it clockwise. The mascara spot will be easily removed and the rest of your makeup will stay in place.
5. How to use eyebrow stencils like a pro!
6. Never rub your hair dry
7. Never comb your hair straight after washing it
This is one of the “must–avoid” things to avoid if you want to improve your beauty routine especially when it comes to hair care: never comb or brush your wet hair. When your hair is wet, it is the weakest and it becomes vulnerable to breakage. So, if you want to avoid split ends and hair damage never comb and brush your wet hair. The best time to do it is when the hair is almost or dehydrated. However, if you have tangles after washing the hair then try to use a wide-tooth comb on the wet hair to restore it. Comb slowly and use a comb with smooth tooth ends that won’t irritate your scalp.
8. How to Apply Mascara (the Right Way!)
9. Inexpensive Way To Whiten Your Teeth At Home
One of the most important things to include in your beauty routine is your oral hygiene. That means washing your teeth regularly and keeping them white and well-cared. Here we are sharing with you a recipe for a super-effective and natural whitener. The needed ingredients for it are the following:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Baking soda
- Regular mouthwash
- First, mix ½ part of hydrogen peroxide with ½ part of the mouthwash of your choice.
- Gargle the resulting mixture for about a minute.
- Rinse out the mouth.
- Now, take the toothpaste and 1 tsp baking soda and dilute with water to reach a toothpaste consistency.
- Brush your teeth using this mixture as you regularly do. Rinse as usual.
- Your teeth will look whiter.
10. Nail care routine
Healthy nails are one of the most important signs of beautiful and well-cared hands. In order to keep them healthy all the time, there are a few things to include in your daily beauty routine. Here are some of them:
- Keep your hands very clean all the time
- Be gentle on your nails when you treat them
- Clip them regularly since consistent trim is the most important thing for healthy nail growth
- Never prioritize nail length over nail health
- Always keep the nail file on hand
- Take care of your nails tools as well, since clean tools are a must for clean nails
- Leave your cuticles alone
- Use a base coat before painting your nails to protect them well
- Read the labels on the nail polish bottles and use them according to them
- Use a top coat to prevent nail chips
- Give your nails a break and time to rest and repair using a clear gloss instead of nail polish
11. Wash your face
12. Balance your beauty: Why you shouldn’t skip the toner
Skin toner is one of the skincare products that you must include in your beauty routine and never skip. It is a product that can give you a major advantage against face skin pollution. Below are listed some of the most important reasons why not to skip using skin toner, despite its cleaning function:
- Skin toner restores the pH balance of your skin
- It also protects and eliminates all the face impurities
- It also slows down skin aging and helps keep your face skin young-looking
- Skin toner assists in the exfoliation
- It controls oil and acne
- It also refreshes and hydrates your skin
- Skin toner also prevents ingrown hairs
- It is a perfect beauty product that helps remove the makeup residues
- It addresses skin concern