Looking beautiful all the time is the dream of all the women around the world. That is why they find a lot of helpful tricks that help them keep their beauty. In this post we are sharing with you some helpful beauty tips that will keep you looking amazing all the time. From hair tips to make up beauty tips, women should know all the tricks to get their magical look at any time. Read some of them below.
1. For better grip, flip the bobby pin over so the wavy side is against your head
Whenever you put thin hair on your hair for easier maintenance, try turning the needles down. The straight side of the hair is smooth and will not ruin your hair.
2. Insert bobby pins into your ponytail holder vertically to prop up your ponytail
If your hair is tied in a ponytail, and part of your hair is dropped from the ponytail, you can do it with small hairpins. Always insert two to three bomb pins on the half of the bow that is dropped from the rapt and have the ball face down towards the crown of the head.
3. Texturize milkmaid braids with a teasing brush or toothbrush
For hot summer days it is best to have your hair braided. But to get your hair straightened take a toothbrush and make the braids by brushing against the way they are woven.
4. Make your nail polish dry faster by soaking your nails in ice water after painting them
If you want your nail polish to dry very quickly, take a bowl and put ice and water in it. Soak your nails for a few minutes after rolling. Cold water will set the color and help your nails dry faster.
5. Use a concealer that’s slightly lighter than your skin tone to line three tiny sections of your eyes: the inner “V,” the middle section of your eyelid, and just below your your brow bone
On days when you haven’t slept well or are tired, use a concealer that is slightly lighter than your skin tone.
6. Fix foundation stains with a little bit of shaving cream
If you accidentally smear your shirt on your collar when you take off your shirt, just apply a shaving cream on the spot and you will get rid of the stain.
7. Add saline solution to a flaky mascara formula to re-wet it
You can use one mascara for three months, but if your mascara dries within three months, revive it with just a few drops of saline added to it.